My Redbubble

Monday, December 15, 2008

Shoes being thrown?!

I was just reading about the Iraqi reporter who took off his shoes and threw them at President George W. Bush. That really makes me sick. I don't care if he was a Democrat or Republican, we as Americans should not sit back and say nothing when some coward insults the Leader of our Country like that. As always, most of the Middle East jumped up in support of such disrespectful and uncivilized bahavior. As much as I dislike Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, I wouldn't even think of throwing my shoes at them........they are heads of state, and due a certain respect. (not to say that I wouldn't yell something their way). What happened to our Self-Respect?

3 comments:

Janai Fuentes said...

And Self-Control!
I didn't here about that, though! When did it happen?

William D. said...

? Who's Self-Control....ours or their's?

It just happened a few days ago.

Janai Fuentes said...

Good question! Research, then we'll probably find the answer.;)