My Redbubble

Friday, December 5, 2008

Kickboxing???

I am very interested in Martial Arts that implement more "Traditional" applications into their system, however, I signed up for a Free Trial Lesson of Kickboxing (emphasis on Free). I never experienced Kickboxing in my life, so it will be interesting to see how much it is both similar and different from Tae Kwon Do. I will try and get up a Martial Arts Profile for Kickboxing either this Weekend, or by this coming week. I also signed up my brother for the Trial Class......(this ought to be interesting)......

2 comments:

ka48309 said...

Thai boxe is what you are looking for.

William D. said...

Yes, I agree.....Muay Thai is probably a ton better. I am not joining Kickboxing, just trying out a class. Thanks for your comment though. :)