My Redbubble

Friday, December 7, 2007

Movie Trailer: "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian"



I just seen the Trailer to the upcoming 2008 movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", and I have to say, I am really looking forward to that. I liked the first movie but it was no Lord of the Rings or anything. However, this movie really looks like it does a good job of trying. I like the fact that they are putting a lot more action in this installment. I am definitely one for dialogue, but for these Fantasy type movies, it really is all about the action, lots and lots of action, lots and lots and lo....(whew) sorry about that.....anyway, that's why I like the "Pirates of the Carribean" series as well. I have read the book "Prince Caspian", and can tell you that if they do things like the book but work in more action, this will be a good movie. Here is the Trailer for the movie as of right now.....



I was happy to see how much this movie looks like "The Lord of the Rings"....

No comments: